Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Welcome to Heidi's World!

Hi everyone! This is my very first post in this particular blog. I have posted in other blogs before- hey, I even made a post in our library's Teen Blog today. I have a MySpace page, and a Facebook page, and a YouTube account with music videos created by yours truly. And I do participate in many many message boards- about anime and manga, or my favorite hobbies, or for organizations I belong to- and have created avatars for them using Paint Shop Pro. I even keep a blog at LiveJournal.com where I post on a regular basis.

Does that mean that I was not amazed by Library 2.0? On the contrary- I am quite perplexed about all the marvelous features.

I have only gone through "About Library 2.0" and the first training module so far. But for now, I will show you one of my LiveJournal avatars:



Yeppers, I sewed the plooshies all by myself.


And here is a picture of Violet, my beautiful blue mouse:




I will keep you all updated on my Library 2.0 progress. Have a nice day!

No comments: