Saturday, February 23, 2008

Top 50 Children's Books

Here is the list:

Top 50 Children's Books

Needless to say, I am ecstatic that The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe came up first place!!! Although my favorite installment of The Chronicles of Narnia would be Book III: The Horse and His Boy.

Plus Matilda came up in 13th place. Roald Dahl is my favorite author- and several of his books got on the list, which is fantastic.

Other favorites that made the list include: Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, and Hans Christian Andersen's Fairy Tales.

Did I tell you that I have read The Little Prince in three languages- Spanish, then English, and then French. If I find it in German, I will read it as well.

You are never too old to enjoy these classic books.

2 comments:

Moxie said...

Hi from Moxie. Wanted to let you know I like little princess too.

Heidi said...

I love A Little Princess as well. But I think Alfonso Cuaron's movie was an improvement regarding some plot and character points.